BIO One-on-One Partnering
BIO One-on-One Partnering is now open.
For registered attendees, click here to log in.
All companies and organizations taking part in the Partnering for Global Health Forum are eligible to participate in the partnering program of the Business Forum at the 2011 BIO International Convention in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (June 28-30).*
The Business Forum is the biotech world's largest partnering event. Over the three-day event, thousands of one-on-one meetings are scheduled by more than 1,700 biotech and pharma companies from around the world.
To request access to BIO One-on-One Partnering, you must:
1) Register for the conference
2) Indicate an intent to partner on your registration record. Upon approval, an email confirmation with login information will be sent within 3 business days of receipt.
BIO One-on-One Partnering is proprietary software developed by BIO that allows selected registrants to utilize an online database tool to:
- Search company and investor profiles.
- Evaluate potential collaborations and funding opportunities with participating companies.
- Communicate directly with prospective investors and senior business and scientific management.
- Pre-schedule private one-on-one meetings.
With the overall objective of creating a friendly environment to initiate business contacts, scheduled meetings take place in 30-minute intervals in private rooms provided by BIO onsite of the conference. Prior to the conference, pre-scheduled meetings are arranged via BIO One-on-One Partnering by a BIO team member. This industry-specific, Web-based interactive software enables participants to move efficiently from the identification of prospective partners to discussion and negotiations.
*Both Partnering for Global Health and Business Forum must be added onto your BIO International Convention registration.
Stay in Touch!
Follow us on the What Would George Do?
blog for tips, tools and other information about BIO's One-on-One Partnering System.
Follow us on Twitter @bio1x1.
Or, if you have any questions regarding partnering, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.