Laboratory Supplies, Equipment & Chemicals
BIO Business Solutions® has partnered with VWR International, the leading distributor of laboratory supplies, equipment and chemicals for the life sciences industry, to provide discounts on VWR's entire offering of more than 1,000,000 products from 5,000 manufacturers. Based on over $175 million in annual sales, the BIO VWR program includes special pricing agreements with major manufacturers, plus many other member-only benefits.
|Lab Supplies Spend Range Under BIO-VWR Program
||Average Savings Off List Price Under BIO-VWR Program
|$2M - $3M
|$1M - $2M
|$500k - $1M
|$250k - $500k
|$100k - $250k
|$50k - $100k
|$25k - $50k
|$10k - $25k
The savings represent average annual savings of the actual program participants in the BIO-VWR program. Results will vary based on individual company's Product Mix and Purchase Volume.
Enroll in the BIO-VWR Program
Enrollment is as simple as completing a one-page enrollment form/agreement. Contact your local VWR sales representative.
- Pricing based on a aggregate annual volume of more than $175 million
- Hot list of of more than 8,000 items, with savings of up to 75% from list
- Hot list flexibility—pricing for high volume items commonly ordered can be added to the hot list to match your company's local pricing
- Discounts across the entire VWR product offering
- Special pricing on capital equipment items with list price of over $1,100
- E-commerce rebate if most of your orders are placed online
- No minimum order required
- Next-day delivery to most locations
- No shipping charges for products shipped from VWR's primary distribution facilities.
- Discounted hazardous materials handling fees.
- Discounts on third party purchase fees.
- Detailed quarterly usage and performance reporting
Special Manufacturing Pricing Agreements:Special pricing agreements with major manufacturers: BD Biosciences, Beckman Coulter, Biohit, Cardinal Health, Corning, EMD Chemicals, Eppendorf, Greiner, Honeywell Burdick & Jackson, Kimberly Clark, Mallinckrodt Baker, MBP, Mediatech, Microflex, Nalge, Nunc, Pall, and Thermo.
In addition to members of BIO, members of the following state and regional biotech associations can take advantage of this program:
For more information or a pricing analysis, contact your local VWR sales representative (see above).
General information about VWR International can be found at www.vwr.com.