To be considered as a strategic partner of BIO through the BIO Business Solutions® program, please respond to the questions below. Please keep your responses concise and to the point. Number and restate the questions exactly as they appear. Email your responses under the corresponding questions preferably in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com. In the subject line, write "BIO QUESTIONNAIRE RESPONSE: YOUR COMPANY NAME". The BIO Advisory Board will review your responses at its next meeting in October 2013. The next deadline for response submission is September 20, 2013.
Note that BIO typically selects its strategic partners through a competitive bid process and that the questionnaire and your responses do not constitute an offer by BIO nor commit BIO to any course of action.
- Identify your company's name and provide the name, title, address, telephone number and email address of the individual who will serve as the primary contact for further information.
- In 10 words or less, state the product or service that your company is proposing to offer the BIO membership.
- Provide a brief overview of your company and the products/services your company proposes to offer the BIO membership.
- Indicate the URL where the products/services that your company is proposing can be reviewed.
- Provide evidence of a demand by life science companies, if any, for the products/services your company proposes to offer to the BIO membership.
- Indicate the standard unit price for the products/services your company proposes to offer the BIO membership. Indicate the range of total spend a biotech company that is a current customer purchases annually on the products/services your company proposes to offer the BIO membership
- Provide a list of proposed benefits that the BIO membership would receive that is not offered outside a partnership with BIO.
- Provide an explanation of how BIO members that are currently using your company's products or services would benefit from the proposed program with BIO.
- Provide a statement that indicates the size of company (small, medium, large) that your company is geared to and which you would primarily target.
- Provide a description of (i) how your company can effectively market your offering on a national basis, and (ii) the size and geographic distribution of your company's sales force.
- Provide a statement that expresses your company's willingness to offer a revenue stream to BIO for the non-exclusive license to BIO's licensed trademarks, for access to BIO's membership lists and to BIO's contract management and communication support efforts.
- Provide a list of what your company would expect from BIO under a strategic partnership.
- Provide a list of the names and the dates of any past or present partnerships that your company has with industry trade associations.
- Provide a list of your company's competitors and what distinguishes your company.
- Provide a list of a sampling of your company's existing clients (minimum of 10, preferably biotech companies).
- Provide any other information that you feel is pertinent.